Welcome

Good Gabble Newzine first started distribution around Australia in both hardcopy and e-newzine in February 2010. Each month Good Gabble celebrates all things positive. You can learn more about this innovative and exciting newzine and subscribe at http://goodgabble.blogspot.com. Join us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Gabble-Newzine/255402333689?ref=mf

In March 2010 Good Gabble hit the road, being produced and published around Australia, whilst its founders spread the message of positivity and shared stories of the good nature of the Australian people and business's.

This is the adventure of one magazine, two co-founders and a family who had a dream of a world where positivity is the norm and the negativity of the mainstream media is long forgotten.

Here they share their journey. From the idea of a newzine, to the people they meet, the sites they see and the positivity they hear. This is the story of how one dream can change the lives of many and how a little positivity can create a chain of never ending hope.

Gabbling Around Australia - One Dream, One Goal, One Land.





Where have we been?

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me So!

   Over the last few weeks we have been staying at Lake Bonney Caravan park, spending our days glancing across at the lake, watching the mist roll in of a morning and the sun set of an evening. The nights have been cool  and ,except for a few wet days, the days has been pleasant.

  As we sit and work, lolling our days writing articles, meeting people and making new friends, I have had the pleasure of a conversation with a newly made friend of the feathered variety. Each day we are visited, at no particular time and often on numerous occasions, by a beautiful wild bird who is never shy at coming forward. Each day he sits next to me and listens to what I have to say as I speak softly, asking his opinion on the daily happenings. He is willing to take bread and offerings out of my hand, flying off and returning when the supply runs dry. He sits upon the edge of the dogs water and happily drinks having not a care in the world. Of a morning I lay in bed and listen as he sings me his chorus whilst standing on the tent rope. I am never sure if this is a call of  "get up you lazy bugger I want to eat" or a call meant to calm me and help me start my day. Either way I have been pleased to have shared two weeks with my feathered friend and feel honoured to have been shown trust and companionship.

   His friendship has been one that will stay in all of our minds for a long time to come and has shown us that it is the little things in life that count.........even the feathered ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment