Welcome

Good Gabble Newzine first started distribution around Australia in both hardcopy and e-newzine in February 2010. Each month Good Gabble celebrates all things positive. You can learn more about this innovative and exciting newzine and subscribe at http://goodgabble.blogspot.com. Join us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Gabble-Newzine/255402333689?ref=mf

In March 2010 Good Gabble hit the road, being produced and published around Australia, whilst its founders spread the message of positivity and shared stories of the good nature of the Australian people and business's.

This is the adventure of one magazine, two co-founders and a family who had a dream of a world where positivity is the norm and the negativity of the mainstream media is long forgotten.

Here they share their journey. From the idea of a newzine, to the people they meet, the sites they see and the positivity they hear. This is the story of how one dream can change the lives of many and how a little positivity can create a chain of never ending hope.

Gabbling Around Australia - One Dream, One Goal, One Land.





Where have we been?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Traveling And Receiving Mail

   Years ago when I first started to travel this vast land I was stuck for ways of receiving my mail, with letters chasing me and mail everywhere. Stumbling across the mail forwarding services that are provided in Australia today was my lifesaver.

   For the first 12 months I used a service which I found rather expensive and not as friendly and reliable as I would have liked. I then came across Karin and Marten of Post Haste Australia. Not only are they cheaper than most others but you could not ask for two more professional friendly people. All it takes is an email or phone call and your mail is promptly sent to the post office or address of your request. All your letters and parcels are bundled into the one package so it is guaranteed that none will go astray. If required they will also send a fax or email on your behalf or make that important telephone call. At $22 per month plus postage costs there is no better way to be sure you keep in touch and bills find you.

  Last time I was traveling and using Post Haste little Celeste was born. She was the first baby to be born to the service. The time that Karin and Marten took to welcome my daughter and congratulate me was way beyond the service that is asked of them. I have now been using Post Haste for many years, they have become a very welcome part of my family.

  So when the idea of Good Gabble was born and we felt the need to spread the positivity around Australia I had no hesitation to contact Post Haste. Not only was I welcomed back with a kind disposition and friendly phone call but was even given my old membership number. It had been at least two years since I had spoken to Karin and Marten yet they still knew who I was and spoke like I had never left.

   Most will have noticed that the postal address within Good Gabble is C/- Post Haste Australia. They have kindly sponsored us for the first 12 months of our journey and we hope they will be with us for the long term. There kindness and support in getting Good Gabble off the ground and spreading positivity is greatly appreciated.

  We highly recommend the service of Post Haste. Having your mail forwarded, anytime, anywhere you want is never too hard for Karin and Marten. So if you are going to be away from home, be it just a month or years, drop Post Haste a line and let your mail be there problem.





.



1 comment:

  1. I noticed the sponsor on the last issue of Good Gabble and was wondering how they worked so thank you for posting about them! If I ever need mail forwarding I will be sure to contact them.

    ReplyDelete