Welcome

Good Gabble Newzine first started distribution around Australia in both hardcopy and e-newzine in February 2010. Each month Good Gabble celebrates all things positive. You can learn more about this innovative and exciting newzine and subscribe at http://goodgabble.blogspot.com. Join us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Gabble-Newzine/255402333689?ref=mf

In March 2010 Good Gabble hit the road, being produced and published around Australia, whilst its founders spread the message of positivity and shared stories of the good nature of the Australian people and business's.

This is the adventure of one magazine, two co-founders and a family who had a dream of a world where positivity is the norm and the negativity of the mainstream media is long forgotten.

Here they share their journey. From the idea of a newzine, to the people they meet, the sites they see and the positivity they hear. This is the story of how one dream can change the lives of many and how a little positivity can create a chain of never ending hope.

Gabbling Around Australia - One Dream, One Goal, One Land.





Where have we been?

Saturday, December 4, 2010

When Even The Frogs Want To Come Inside

Even the frogs want to come inside
The rain keeps pouring, wetting my hide
Puddles hug ankles, mud in the toes
Drains they run free, to China who knows?

The rain keeps on pouring, wetting my hide
The soil holds no more, my van my abode
Move on the lay man, frogs just ignore
Puddles hug ankles, hey that is all

The soil holds no more, my van my abode
Squelch can be heard as feet hit the ground
Puddles hug ankles, hey that is all
Where are the ants? I suppose they drowned

Squelch can be heard as feet hit the ground
The dog won't pee, the ground makes a sound
Where are the ants? I suppose they drowned
The washing piles up, nudity grand

The dog won't pee, the ground makes a sound
Stuck in the van with no where to go
The washing piles up, nudity grand
Send out the dove to search for dry land

Stuck in the van with nowhere to go
Coffee the plan so I don't go mad
Send out the dove to search for dry land
With floods all around, nowhere to go

Coffee the plan, so I don't go mad
The river has risen, move your van
with floods all around, nowhere to go
think I'm stuck in Dubbo, not my plan

© Jennifer Deaves

Inspired by and dedicated to my green froggy friend who I enjoyed a morning shower with during the floods in Dubb, December 2010.

view more frog photo's at http://samlophotography.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment